The European Union and the European Common Market
As it stands now, the European Union, which is in reality an agglomeration of European nations interested in separate but equal status, is being led around by one nation, Germany; Germany is itself not one whole nation; Germany is a conglomeration of sixteen Dark Age Kingdoms and First Century to Sixth Century Roman Catholic Bistümer, i.e., Bishoprics; all of which are being led around in close order drill by a centralised Berlin government composed of daydreamers. This conglomeration has for the past 145 years gone under various names, but not only that, the decisions of the rather messy conglomeration throughout the past 145 years have continuously brought to itself and the rest of Europe: Ignorance, Fear, Hatred, Misery, Destruction and Death. It is time for a change; Europe does not need German leadership; Europe needs Germen cooperation. Europe needs to stand together and take care of itself, by itself. Europe does NOT need the USA in Europe. Let us stand together and throw the USA out of Europe. We also have a second option. Europe can sit down and calmly negotiate the abolishment of the European Union and in its place establish a European Common Market with the following ten basic binding laws.
- The immediate abolishment of the Schengen Agreement
- The immediate establishment of laws allowing ECM Nations to deport unproductive foreign nationals – non native born – from its national landholdings
- The immediate establishment of laws allowing the immediate deportation of foreign nationals – non native born – convicted of any act more serious than a misdemeanour from its national landholdings
- The final decision for emigration, migration and residency for each Common Market Nation will be forever kept within the Court of Last Resort of that nation from which the decision comes forth
- The immediate establishment of a common written trading language
- The immediate establishment of trade protection laws for all Common Market Nations
- The legal status of all European Common Market Nations will be equal. No written or unwritten law from any European Common Market Nation or a collection there of, may bypass the legal status law
- The absolute obedience of all member nations to the European Common Market’s Court of Last Resort for all tort laws concerning European Common Market trading matters.
- The establishment of a revolving national Coast Guard to protect the trading route, and national sovereignty of nations within the European Common Market
- The establishment of a European Common Market Defence Force, followed by the immediate abolishment of NATO